Meghan Markle's royal time is slowly ending as the Duchess of Sussex is believed to be 8-months pregnant, implying the close due date.
As a result, we probably won't see her photos nowadays, since she appears to have taken maternity leave.
We have watched Meghan's baby bump to grow with every month, and even led royal fans to think about her carrying twins. Her clothes may not be genuinely appropriate for expectant mothers, but she admittedly rocked her pregnancy.
Top 10 maternity outfits
1. Meghan Markle is supposed to be in her 3 months of pregnancy there as she and Harry were having the royal tour across New Zealand.
She stepped off the plane in a red Self-Portrait dress, showcasing her growing baby bump.
2. At the beginning of her long-awaited pregnancy, the Duchess appeared in a chic navy dress by Australian designer Dion Lee at the reception in Melbourne, Australia.
3. It's probably THAT very moment when she started cradling her baby bump when people thought it was 'too much'. Meghan showed up in a blue wrap dress by Veronica Beard, which retailed for $895.
4. Meghan Markle dazzled in a 'Fijian' blue gown, flaunting her pregnancy glow and cradling a baby bump in Fiji with Prince Harry.
5. The Duchess of Sussex made a surprise appearance at the British Fashion Council's annual Fashion Awards in a custom black Givenchy dress.
Oh, this one seemed to be tight for people. Moreover, she was slammed for black nail polish.
6. Being already heavily pregnant, Meghan stunned in a blush pink dress and long-sleeved blazer at the National Theatre.
While people slammed her for such a tight outfit and killer heels, she looked remarkably stylish.
7. Being on 7-month pregnant, Meghan Markle appeared in a vibrant black-and-purple outfit, featuring a midi purple dress and vivid red coat. This attire was directly compared to the one Lady Di wore 29 years ago.
8. All in black! Duchess paid a visit to ACU in a black pleated dress, a black Givenchy coat, finishing the outfit with an amazing ballerina bun.
9. The red queen aka Meghan Markle. During her 3-day-tour with Prince Harry in Morocco, she stepped out in a ravishing Maison Valentino dress and her signature pumps.
People couldn't believe how she could wear such heels, being 8-months pregnant.
10. And her probably last social engagement before welcoming baby Sussex. Meghan flaunted her beauty in a dark green Erdem coat on the Commonwealth Day, reminding royal fans of Princess Diana's outfit while being pregnant with William.
Admittedly, there are more outfits, but it's impossible to mention all of them. While we focused on her style, people were often slamming Meghan for wearing tight dresses, high heels, and not following the royal protocol.
Which outfit do you like the most?