Duane Chapman Reportedly Has A New Girlfriend 6 Months After Beth’s Death But His Daughter Doesn't Approve
Duane Chapman is in the center of public attention again months after losing his wife Beth due to cancer. According to reports, Duane is dating again, and his daughter Lyssa doesn’t approve of this.
Duane Chapman’s wife’s cancer journey:
- Beth Chapman was a star of the popular TV show Dog the Bounty Hunter where she co-starred with her husband Duane.
- In 2017, Beth was first diagnosed with throat cancer.
- After a series of chemotherapy sessions, Beth had a remission, but later the disease spread to her lungs.
- Two years later, Beth’s throat cancer returned. She died in summer 2019.
- Following Beth’s demise, her daughter Bonnie said that her dad Duane “would never remarry again” because no one could replace Beth in his heart.