William And Kate Shared A Brand New Photo With Kids For Christmas Taken By The Charming Duchess
The royal family released a never-before-seen photo of Prince William with his three kids for Christmas. And drumroll please! The sweet pic was taken by Kate Middleton.
Kate and William’s Christmas 2019
Prince William and Kate Middleton have huge plans for the festive season:
- Following a lasting tradition, the Cambridges have spent Christmas with Her Majesty at Sandringham.
- Their three kids George, Charlotte, and little Louis joined the rest of the royal family for the Christmas celebration with the Queen.
- The monarchs will also attend a church service on December 25. It will be George and Charlotte’s first Christmas walk to the church with the senior royals.
- A few days ago, the Cambridges’ Christmas card was released by fans on social media.
- The greeting card features the entire family of five in the sweet informal photo. Kate, William, and kids on a vintage bike stole the show!