- After William married Kate Middleton, he hasn’t lost his strong connection with Harry. On the contrary, fans could often spot the ‘royal trio’ together during multiple engagements.
- When Prince Harry married Meghan Markle, ‘royal trio’ transformed into ‘royal fab four’, but it didn’t last long.
- The first signs of royal ‘feud’ have been rumored after the Cambridges and the Sussexes separated their households. After that, Harry and Meghan moved out of the Palace and settled at Frogmore Cottage.
- Another twist came when Meghan and Harry refused to celebrate Christmas 2019 with the Queen and Harry’s brother.
- Finally, the broken point in William and Harry’s relationship timeline came when the Sussexes announced their resigning from the royal family as seniors.
Heartbroken Prince William
Reports claim that William feels very upset about Harry and Meghan’s decision. The Duke of Cambridge admits he doesn’t feel that he and Harry are connected any longer.
Reports say that Prince William advised his younger brother to be careful and don't rush in his relationship with the former American actress Meghan Markle. Well, probably those people, who used to mock the Duchess on social media, would say that William was right about Meghan. Nevertheless, we kindly ask you not to judge anyone.
Royal expert’s opinion
Royal biographer Penny Junor also noticed ‘alarming’ signs that point out on William and Harry’s rift. The expert said that the royal brothers have always been very close. They were “friends, allies, brothers, always teasing…”
Following the split of the royal fab four, the siblings’ bond has weakened. Sadly, but Harry and William couldn’t return it back.
Penny explained her opinion:
Harry is not the prince we know and love anymore.
Well, to some extent, the expert’s words make sense. William and Harry are not so inseparable now as they used to be several years ago. Nevertheless, we sincerely hope that the brothers will make things right for both of them. Siblings’ love and support mean a lot for every person. We wish Harry and William to keep that in mind.