Increased appetite is a false friend for many women. Sometimes, the body is already full, but you still want to go secretly to the fridge and take something tasty. Moreover, if it happens in the evening or at night, the situation gets completely out of control! The reasons for a constant desire to eat can be completely different. We suggest learning about them and work hard to keep your appetite under control.
Why do you want to eat so often?
Most common reasons:
- low-calorie diet;
- evening hunger (when breakfast and dinner were quick).
How to suppress hunger?
You need to learn how to deal with your increased appetite. There are several tips to help you in this matter. Make sure you apply all of them to your diet and leisure time.
1. Drink warm water. It relaxes the digestive system and dulls the feeling of hunger. If you drink a glass of water before going to bed, it will help distract from obsessive thoughts about food. By the way, tea or coffee without sugar in the middle of the day can also distract you from eating.
2. Take up physical exercises. Preferably, walking or running. This helps break down fats and release the energy. Walking or jogging will certainly distract from the obsessive feeling of hunger.
3. Make healthy snacks. They will be more favorable to the body than biscuits or other sweets. It is better to choose apples, grapefruit, carrots, and other useful products.
4. Set the dietary regime. You can track the body condition and understand whether you really need to eat or you are already well fed.
How else can you moderate your appetite?
1. Various quality eating. You can make a diet for a week with different cereals, salads, dairy products, fruits, and vegetables. This is how you can give your body everything it may need.
2. Focus on breakfast. It charges you with energy for the whole day. Don’t forget that metabolism works better and faster in the morning, so you can digest a good portion of healthy food.
3. Try to distinguish between hunger and increased appetite. Listen to your true needs. If you decide to have a sweet, perhaps, your body simply asks for specific vitamins or hormones of happiness. Just eat corn or broccoli to get rid of the feeling.
4. Chew your food well. This will allow you to saturate the body with useful vitamins and other important components slowly. If you used to swallow food without thinking, don’t be surprised you will soon want to eat again.
It is important to learn how to control your appetite. You should listen to your body only when it is really hungry. Appetite can wake up even from the bakery smell. It may also show up if you are experiencing an emptiness in your stomach or listen to various sounds from inside. Do you really need extra weight? Listen to our recommendations to eat properly and feel excellent.
This article is solely for informational purposes. Before using any of the information provided above, consult a certified specialist. Use of the information outlined above can be harmful to health. The editorial board does not guarantee any results and does not bear any responsibility for harm or other consequences that may result from the use of the information provided above.