- 10 quarts of water of a room temperature;
- 2-3 tbsp of hydrogen peroxide (3% solution).
- Pour water of a room temperature into a pot.
- Dissolve hydrogen peroxide in water, stir.
- Immerse the underwear in water for 1 hour.
- Wash laundry with powder as usual.
Products also suitable for washing and bleaching are: laundry soap, boric acid, brilliant green, table salt, aspirin, etc. Do you use anything from this list?
If you found this article useful, make sure to save it. And also share it with your friends!
READ ALSO: Grease, Makeup, Ink: How To Remove Different Stains From Clothes
This material is provided for informational purposes only. Some of the products and items discussed in this article may cause an allergic reaction and damage your health. Before use, consult a certified technician/specialist. The editorial board is not responsible for any harm or other consequences that may be caused by the use of the methods, products or items described in this article.