Hero Toddler Saved His Mom And Sister From A Raging Inferno But Died Trying To Hide In Bedroom
Due to cold winters, many Americans use space heaters. But although these standbys are cost-effective and convenient, they are also potentially hazardous because they can cause fire.
And unfortunately, Whitney Johnson and her family know the devastating consequences heaters can bring.
Whitney Johnson’s story
In November 2015, Johnson was sleeping on the sofa with her 2 kids – 2-year-old son DJ and 5-week-old daughter Nyla. Suddenly, an electrical fault in the device triggered an explosion of the heater and sparkled a deadly inferno.