Senior Dog Of Deceased Man Ended Up In Custody Of A Monster! Why Do People Abuse Animals?
November 6, 2018 17:13
Some ancient cultures practiced a special ritual, where boys were buried alive for one night to experience a sensation of rebirth and become men. But unfortunately, the story we’re going to tell you is by no means as poetic and magnificent as the “Phoenix” ritual. This story is about one inexplicable incident of cruelty to animals that absolutely broke our hearts.
There are multiple reasons why people commit such cruel things to animals, but none of them can be justified in our opinion. Cruelty to animals happens every day and practically in every city. Just for you to understand the scale of the problem, here are some shocking numbers:
- Dogs are victims in nearly 65% of all registered animal abuse cases.
- Around 70% of animal abusers were involved in other crimes.
- Nearly 90% of women who were in an abusive relationship reported their pets were harmed, threatened, or even killed by the abusive partner.
- More than 3 million cats and dogs are euthanized each year.
- More than Nearly one and a half million animals are used in laboratory experiments and tests.
- Around 100 animal species go extinct each day, according to ASPCA L.A.