Daycare Center Closed For The Weekend With A Baby Locked Inside! Mother Was Left Enraged And Confused
November 8, 2018 12:55
Choosing a daycare center for your child is no easy sport. It's just like a minefield, where one wrong step can lead to drastic consequences.
To the mother's rescue, the following tips recommended by Empty Spot can make the selection a whole lot smoother. Here's how to find a second safe haven for your precious one:
- first, decide what kind of daycare you're looking for according to daily hours;
- see if the location of the center is in the right neighborhood;
- check their licenses if they have proper registration;
- cleanliness is another factor to measure their efficiency;
- staff ratio to calculate the child's interaction;
- check how much friendly, professional and communicative are the caretakers;
- dig in the other parents' reviews;
- trust your gut.