Her Family Home Caught Fire! Simon Cowell Supported X-Factor Finalist Scarlett Lee With Lavish Gifts
November 7, 2018 17:22
The Halloween week really turned out to be a nightmare for poor Scarlett Lee, finalist of X-factor 2018. Sadly, her brother's mobile family home caught fire and was blazed to the ground!
The incident was so terrible that she was rushed to the hospital, where medics extracted embers from her eye, the injury she got while saving her brother, Benjamin. It labored six firemen almost 4 long hours to extinguish the fire. It is reportedly believed to be started with an electrical problem. Luckily, her family is safe now and she is backed up by X-factor kind team who is giving her time to recover.