READ ALSO: Royal Charmers: Prince Charles Released Never-Seen-Before Photo With Sons William And Harry In Uniforms
He is very simple, funny, and modest. We rarely see him doing something outrageous, shameful or non-appropriate according to the royal protocol. Happy B-day, Prince!
Being in the spotlight as long as Prince Charles remembers himself, people still have a bit limited version of his life events and personalities. There's a plethora of unusual facts of the Queen II's oldest son, but let's narrow it up to 10 to commemorate him to the fullest!
1. He is the first royal member who got University degree (BA of Arts at Cambridge University) refusing private classes.
2. He qualified as a helicopter pilot and joined the 845 Naval Air Squadron on the HMS Hermes in 1974.
3. Though Princess Anne was admitted as the busiest royal in 2017, Prince of Wales is still one of the busiest fulfilling up to 600 royal duties per year.
4. Reportedly, Charles has more than 60 hand-made suits; his shoelaces are to be ironed by a valet whenever he removes his hand-made shoes.
5. In 2012 he was presenting the weather forecast on BBC Channel by claiming 'Who the hell wrote the script?' referring to 'a few potential flurries over Balmoral.'