6 Times Princess Eugenie Has Shared Never-Before-Seen Photos Of The Royal Family On Her Instagram Page
Unlike many members of the royal family, Princess Eugenie has her own Instagram page. And, fortunately for royal family fans, she often shares some behind-the-scenes moments that her followers find super fascinating.
Why is the princess allowed to have a social media account?
This is one of the questions people have been asking since her account was created back in March. Usually, members of the royal family are not allowed to communicate directly with the public via social media. However, they have designated palace-related social media accounts, like Kensington Palace, Buckingham Palace, etc, through which they pass across messages to the public.
However, Princess Eugenie is a little bit different because she's not considered a working royal. She sometimes accompanies her father, Prince Andrew, to official events, but she does not have a fixed role. In fact, her actual job is as an associate director at London art gallery Hauser & Wirth.
When she created her account, she announced that she was going to use it to share "the causes, passions and people close to my heart."
6 times she gave us glimpses into what goes on behind the scenes
1. While all eyes were on the Buckingham Palace balcony during the Trooping The Color event, Princess Eugenie celebrated her dad, the Duke of York. This was his first time at the event as the "Colonel of the Grenadier Guards."
2. To celebrate Father's Day, Princess Eugenie shared this never-before-seen photo of a younger Prince Andrew being lavished with kisses by his daughters, Eugenie and Beatrice.
3. While in public, Eugenie and her fiance, Jack Brooksbank, maintain a more serious and classy demeanor, this photo below shows their fun side.
4. Princess Eugene's candid shot of her parents, Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson from decades ago. See how happy they looked.
5. To celebrate Mother's Day, she shared this shot of mom, Sarah Ferguson, carrying her little girls.
6. A younger Princess Eugenie being adorably playful.
The princess has already gathered over 241,000 Instagram followers in the few months since the account was created, and we are all excited to see more of the moments she plans to share.
Scarlett Moffatt Opens Up About Why She Doesn’t Have Any Intention Of Losing Weight Anymore