Our Hearts Cry: People Mourn The Sudden Demise Of Child Star Raphael Coleman
February 11, 2020 12:58
People are mourning the demise of former child star Raphael Coleman who left this world too soon. Our hearts break as he could have had an entire life ahead of him.
Getty Images / Ideal Image
Raphael Coleman: life and career
- Raphael Coleman was best-known for his child role as Eric Brown in the fantasy film Nanny McPhee.
- Throughout his short career, the British actor won several major cinematography awards.
- In 2010, Raphael became The Best Young Actor at the British Independent Film Festival.
- Among his other famous works were: It’s Alive and The Fourth Kind.
- Raphael Coleman had a Bachelor degree in Zoology.