Exes Channing Tatum And Jenna Dewan Agreed Not To ‘Use’ Their 6-Year-Old Daughter For Their Ad Campaigns
January 28, 2020 14:54
The ex-spouses Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan have reportedly reached a custody agreement on their daughter. Here is everything to know so far!
Getty Images / Ideal Image
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan’s relationship timeline
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan met on set of Step Up in 2006. The onscreen chemistry between the co-stars was so obvious!
- After three years of dating, Channing proposed.
- In 2013, the lovebirds welcomed their first child together, daughter Everly.
- In 2018, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan made headlines when announced their split.
- By the end of 2019, their divorce was finalized. Jenna and Channing admitted they’ve stayed on good terms after separation.