"I'm Madly Possessive": Inside Brigitte Nielsen's Marriage With A 15 Years Younger Husband, Mattia Dessi
February 4, 2020 17:57
Did you know that Brigitte Nielson met and even wed her fifth husband, Mattia Dessi when she was still legally married to Raoul Meyer? The couple first got hitched on February 21, 2005, but their papers were not official due to her marital status. That's why Brigitte and Mattia tied the knot again a year later.
The Danish actress was previously married to four different men:
- 1983-1984: Kasper Winding + son Julian.
- 1985-1987: Sylvester Stallone.
- 1990-1992: Sebastian Copeland.
- 1993-2005: Raoul Meyer + two sons, Douglas and Raoul.
- She also had ex-fiancé, Mark Gastineau, who fathered her son, Killian.
Getty Images / Ideal Image