Harry And Meghan Enjoy Their Christmas Break With Doria And Baby Archie On Vancouver Island, Reports Say
December 26, 2019
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spent Christmas in a family circle with the Duchess’ mom Doria Ragland and their little son Archie Harrison. Here is what we know about the Sussexes’ Christmas celebration.
Getty Images / Ideal Image
Harry and Meghan’s visit to Canada
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle skipped Christmas celebration with the Queen this year.
- Instead, the Sussexes decided to spend the festive season with Meghan’s mother Doria Ragland.
- Starting from the mid of November, Harry and Meghan have enjoyed their 6-week break from royal duties.
- Recently, the Palace confirmed that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle made a trip to Canada.
- Meghan Markle adores this country as she lived in Toronto for almost 7 years while starring in Suits.
- The Sussexes received a warm greeting from the Canadian PM Justin Trudeau.