4-Year-Old Virginian Suffered Horrific Burns After A Pumpkin Exploded In Her Face. How Can Halloween Be Dangerous To Kids And Adults?
October 28, 2018 20:11
For many children, Halloween is one of their favorite holidays. It presents us a great opportunity to dress up and collect candy around the neighborhood, who wouldn’t love it? But for 7-year-old Chloe Garcia from Virginia Beach, Virginia, memories of this holiday are far from pleasant.
A 4-year-old suffered horrific burns after a jack-o’-lantern exploded
In 2015, just a few days before Halloween, Chloe, who was 4 years old at the time, and her family were ready to celebrate. Everyone was in a festive mood, and it was time to light a pumpkin.