6-Year-Old Dominican Passed Away After Jumping On The Bed And Falling Out Of A Third Floor

Family & Kids

May 11, 2018 15:12 By Fabiosa

A 6-year-old girl fell out of the window from a third store and died due to the severe injuries. The small Dominican passed away because of the absence of a window guard that was supposed to be present throughout the unit.

On Monday, May 7, the mother and the daughter were welcoming a few friends with the kids. While adults were chatting, the kids were reportedly having fun in the back room.

Eyewitness News ABC7NY / YouTube

It was almost midnight when six kids decided to start jumping on the bed. For little Yoriani Encarnacion, this entertainment became fateful. A few moments later, the 6-year-old Dominican fell out of the third store.

READ ALSO: Tripp Halstead, A Little Boy Who Inspired Millions After Tragic Accident With Falling Tree Branch, Has Died

Eyewitness News ABC7NY / YouTube

The kid was immediately taken to University Hospital in Newark where she later passed away due to the severe injuries. The grieving mother is desperate.

Eyewitness News ABC7NY / YouTube

She doesn’t speak English, and her husband is now still in the Dominican Republic. The woman’s friends are supporting the mourning mother as much as they can:

She was just telling me what is she gonna do now she lost her baby, that's the only daughter she has, she says she don't know what she's gonna do from now on.

Eyewitness News ABC7NY / YouTube

Every unit should be equipped with the window guard, and there is no information why exactly that window lacks the thing that might have saved the child’s life.

READ ALSO: 2-Year-Old Boy Died In The Hospital After Being Fatally Scalded By Hot Water

Eyewitness News ABC7NY / YouTube

Police haven’t charged any criminal accusations, but it is vivid that the building wasn’t properly maintained. The window guards are a must to grant the safety, especially for the families with small children.

bane.m / Shutterstock.com

You never know what might happen next, so it is recommended to take care of your relatives’ safety and make sure nothing similar may happen to them.

READ ALSO: 4-Year-Old Girl Almost Died After Accidentally Swallowing Pool Water