7 Stunning Women With Grey Hair Who Prove It's Possible To Keep It Long And Lustrous As You Age
November 6, 2018 12:02 By Fabiosa
As women grow older, they become self-conscious about their hair, anticipating each grey strand with dread.
puhhha / Shutterstock.com
Stop fighting the grey demons
The fight against the grey demons begins in earnest. We desperately try everything from plucking them out to dyeing our hair until it's damaged beyond repair. But the struggle doesn't have to be so harrowing.
Tyler Olson / Shutterstock.com
It doesn't help women to be constantly told that grey hair is unsexy, unsightly, or unprofessional. The pressure is real and the fear of letting themselves go pushes women to loathe their hair, cover it up with weave, or manage it.
Look like a rock star with long/medium-length grey hair
However, there are ladies determined to redefine what beauty can look like for grey-haired women. And they refuse to let go of their long tresses to look 'age appropriate'.
Here's our list of long-haired greying rock stars who've got what it takes and give 20 and 30-year-old models a run for their money:
1. Stunning 62-year-old model and beauty icon Yazemeenah Rossi is a treat.
2. Gorgeous grandma, model, and photographer Marian Moneymaker is 63! Can you believe it?
3. Pia Gronning is a Danish filmmaker who makes 69 look like a dream.
4. Daphne Selfe is 90. Let that sink in. Also, you have no excuse.
5. At 43, Sabrinia is embracing her new look.
6. 37-year-old Brandi is not letting the grey steal her shine.
7. Carmen Dell Orefice is the world's oldest working model. She's 87. Wow, just wow.
Even more styling options
Not convinced that any of these women's styles will suit you? Here's a compilation of styles for women going grey to immerse yourself in.
What's important is finding a look that works for you and slaying as you age. Who says style and greying aren't compatible?