Trendiest Hair Color Of The Moment! Flattering Makeup Tips For Women With Gray Hair
Women have been agonizing over their gray locks through history. Black hair is a symbol of youth to them, but here's the good news: That tranny is over, ladies!
The trendiest color
Along with other myths that have been debunked, gray hair is something to be embraced now. The concept of sleek straight hair with glistering shine is way past. Curls are fun and natural, too. Similarly, stylists are finally teaming up with women who try to hide the silver streaks of aging years.
Well-known British hairstyler Lorraine Massey made a darn good argument when she chose the title for her handbook, Silver Hair: Say Goodbye To The Harsh Dye And Let Your Natural Light Shine.
Old and young women alike are now chasing the most popular trend of the era – gray hair, natural or achieved by experimenting with the amazing hue. It's on!
Makeup tips to complement gray hair
So, we got the gray hair, now what? Now, the journey of experimental adventures begin. Whether you're going for the soft and feminine makeup or the refined vamp look, these makeup tips will make a huge difference.
A step-by-step tutorial to a subtle look from a pro:
1. Dry skin with this hair color is a no-go. Before you start, make sure your skin is moisturized.
2. Gray hair may give a blue-ish shade to your face. In order to fix it, use a yellow concealer under the eyes.
3. Use neutral eyeshadows as bright ones can amplify the whole look.
4. Use a peachy or pink blush on the apple of your cheeks.
5. Pay attention to your eyelashes and make them appear fuller.
6. Define eyebrows with a lighter shade of brown to match with the hair.
7. Balm the lips in a pink shade. Avoid mattes as well.
Don't forget some extra tips to make life easier and better!
The secret for carrying gray hair best is in the eyebrows. Try to make them luscious with oiling and moisturizing. Invest time to re-grow the missing tails of the brows. For a quick fix:
- Use a brow powder to fill in patchy spots to make your arch look thicker.
- Lengthen your brow tails with a pigmented pencil.
- Trim, tweeze, and set hairs in place for an arch that is out of control.
Here's another long-lasting solution from owner Eliza Petrescu, the owner of Eliza's Eyes in New York City:
Even if the hair on your head is silver or gray hair, I suggest dyeing brows light brown. It creates a frame for your eyes that sharpen your features for a more youthful look.
Enjoy the freedom of unconventional beauty and being yourself! Share if you are proud of your beautiful silver locks!