Building A Network Of Potential Customers? Their Emails Might Come In Handy
January 21, 2019 15:51 By Fabiosa
First of all, why would anyone want to extract the emails from Facebook? There are many practical answers, and it’s not about an individual’s privacy in particular or the attempt to hack someone’s email, but simply about money. How is that related? Companies might need to extract users’ emails to research a particular niche, build a network of potential customers, as well as to interact with your competitors’ customers. So how can you do this on your PC? In this article, we are showing you some of the simplest ways of getting emails from Facebook and other social media.
Juan Camilo Bernal / Shutterstock.com
How to extract emails from Facebook
The programs that are needed to extract emails and profiles are called “email scrapers.” And typically, they are not standalone apps, but rather plugins in a browser. For instance, there is a bunch of extensions designed for Google Chrome. They are incredibly convenient and effective compared to other ways.
Facebook Group Extractor
The first plugin we want to talk about is called Facebook Group Extractor. You can find this extension in your Chrome webstore. After installing it, a small Facebook icon should pop-up in the top right of your browser. Now simply follow the instruction below:
- Go to the Facebook group that you are interested in.
- Click on the Members option to view all the users joined the group.
- Click on the Facebook Group Extractor icon and wait until the process is done.
- You shouldn’t switch tabs. Otherwise, the progress will not be saved.
- After the procedure is completed, you’ll have a .csv file, which is basically an Excel table with the needed data inside.
- Continue this procedure with the other Facebook groups.
PK Studio / Shutterstock.com
Atomic Email Hunter
Another Facebook email scraper, Atomic Email Hunter, took things to the next level. It can surely be considered one of the best Facebook email extractor in 2018. After downloading the plugin, you can simply paste the address of the Facebook group, and the program will do the rest. The app also provides you with the possibility of finding emails by the search word. For instance, you want to find emails of marketing managers:
- You should be logged in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the plugin icon in your browser and click on the “Find People” option.
- The next step is to fill in the search phrase. In this case, it is “marketing managers.”
- Simple as that, the program will extract the emails of every marketing manager on Facebook.
Denys Prykhodov / Shutterstock.com
There are many more awesome email scrapers, which can work not only on Facebook, but also on sites like LinkedIn and other social media. Programs like Email Auto Extractor, Email Exporter, Email Address Extractor, Contactout use pretty much the same mechanism to extract emails but differ in the interface, as well as the work speed. You can try them all and find the one that suits you the most.