Woman Found Nearly 50 Dangerous Brown Recluse Spiders In Her Bedroom After Being Bitten By Them

If you ever see a brown recluse spider, proceed with caution. These spiders are capable of biting when they are threatened. For example, they often bite when people roll over in their sleep.

The common symptoms include mild skin irritation, reddening, swelling, and fever. And while fatalities have never been verified, it gets dangerous when there are too many arachnoids at home.

Take, for example, this woman's experience

Back in July, in Tennessee, Angela Wright woke up with a few bumps on her arm and chest, as well as arm pain. She went to consult her doctor who prescribed medication. But a couple days later, the woman rushed to the hospital because she hallucinated and could barely move and walk:

I was forming bubbles in my lungs, which could have caused pneumonia, and they said if I would have waited a few more hours, … I would have had a stroke.

READ ALSO: Parents Raise Awareness Of The Potential Dangers Of Allowing Children To Sleep Unattended In Car Seats After They Lost Their Sweet Baby

As it turns out, she was bitten by a brown recluse spider. And what is even worse, Wright found around 50 dangerous arachnoids in her bedroom, including her bed, shoes, and iron. Immediately, the woman notified the management at the apartment complex she was staying in to break her lease. But instead, she was given a 60-day notice, which means she would have to pay more than $2 thousand.

This is how other people reacted to the unpleasant news

If you suspect a brown recluse bite, always make sure you consult a medical professional.

READ ALSO: 19-Year-Old Boy Attempted To Record Video To Show He’s Not Afraid Of Water, But It Ended Shockingly Wrong

We recommend