Authorities Ask For Public Help In Search For A 2-Year-Old Texas Girl Who Went Missing In A Park
Police are asking for public help to assist in the search of 2-year-old Hazana Anderson who went missing on Sunday, October 28.
Here's the latest on the search for missing 2-year-old Hazana Anderson https://t.co/utcpPcBh41— KBTX News (@KBTXNews) October 29, 2018
Child went missing
The College Station Police Department continues the search of 2-year-old Hazana Anderson. The child went missing while being on a walk in a park with her mother, Tiaundra Christon.
According to police, Tiaundra went back to her car to take a bottle of water, but when she returned back, her daughter disappeared.
At the moment, Mrs. Christon is facing charges for abandoning a child. According to the authorities, her negligent actions could lead to the girl’s missing. Tiaundra left Hazana in a stroller close to a body of water, which could have a potential risk to the kid.
Officials ask everyone who has any information about Hazana’s possible location to contact them immediately.
We keep praying for little Hazana and her safety.
What to do in case your close person goes missing
Nimos / Shutterstock.com
- Contact the police immediately. Remember that every minute counts in such cases.
- Check hospitals.
- Track the phone of a missing person. It may help indicate his/her location.
- Talk to family members and friends. They may be aware of where a missing person can go in the first place.
- Spread the information on social media. Get the community involved in the search.
- Try not to panic. Negative thoughts only make the situation worse.
Iliya Strashnikov / Shutterstock.com
We hope this information was useful to you. Keep safe!