Joan Collins Shows Remains Of Her London Apartment After Terrifying Fire And Praises Her Hero Husband
April 17, 2019 11:32 By Fabiosa
The popular English actress, author and columnist, Joan Collins, was treated for breathing problems after the horrible flat fire.
THANK U from the bottom of my ❤️ to the marvelous @LondonFire who attended to the terrifying fire yesterday in our flat. #threealarmfire My hero Percy had already doused the flames consuming the entire wall with handheld extinguisher (#donttakethisrisk). #gratitude #firefighters— Joan Collins (@Joancollinsdbe) April 14, 2019
It happened when Joan Collins was at home together with husband Percy Gibson, and they suddenly smelled some smoke. After a short investigation both found out that the guest suite was on fire.
The representative of the actress has already released the official statement, telling about the consequences of the fire at Collin’s London apartment.
They escaped the fire unhurt, but obviously shaken up and distressed from the whole thing.
And thanks also to the @NHSEnglandLDN #nhs #emt #Ambulance crew who took care of our smoke inhalation and comforted me. And the wonderful @metpoliceuk who kept the street closed and everyone safe. #gratitude— Joan Collins (@Joancollinsdbe) April 14, 2019
How the apartment looks now?
Joan Collins has recently showed her apartment after fire, and fans were shocked to see what is left.
The actress uploaded a video on her official Instagram account, and it seems that almost everything burned out after the horrible incident.
Nevertheless, the most important thing is that Joan Collins and her husband Percy Gibson feel themselves fine, and were not badly hurt during the flat fire.
Joan’s husband proved to be a real hero, as he literally saved them.
Percy really saved the day. He was the one who put the fire out and took control until the fire brigade arrived.
Warning from firefighters
Firefighters warn to keep glass objects and mirrors away from windowsills. The London Fire Brigade has uploaded a post on their Twitter account, writing that a fire at Joan’s apartment was caused by the sunlight.
A fire at Joan Collins' #Belgravia flat on Saturday was caused by sunlight reflecting off a mirror & setting light to a blind - a particular fire risk at this time of year. Always keep glass objects & mirrors away from windowsills & out of direct sunlight https://t.co/Dm0a46as6M pic.twitter.com/8JVJxdv1Sj— London Fire Brigade (@LondonFire) April 15, 2019
Actress Joan Collins uploaded the video, showing the remains of her apartment after the fire and fans are shocked.