FBI Asks For The Public’s Help In Search For 13-Year-Old Jayme Closs Who Went Missing After Her Parents’ Homicide
The search for 13-year-old Jayme Closs, who went missing since her parents were found dead on Monday, is ongoing. Officials ask everyone, who has any related to the case information, to help in the search for the missing girl.
Search for the missing teen continues
The FBI asks for the public's help in finding the missing girl, whose parents were found dead in their house.
On Monday, James and Denise Closs were found lifeless in their home in Wisconsin. The tragedy was reported by police as a homicide.
The Barron County sheriff department believes the couple’s 13-year-old daughter, Jayme Close, was inside the building when her parents were killed.
When 911 arrived at the crime scene, they couldn’t find the teenager. Jayme was announced ‘missing’ since Monday, October 15. Officials believe the girl could be in danger and ask everyone who has any information about her possible location to contact them immediately.
#FBIMilwaukee needs your help, as the search continues to bring home 13 year old Jayme Closs, now missing & endangered after her parents were found dead in their home in Barron, WI early this week. Call the tip line 1-855-744-3879.#FindJayme pic.twitter.com/rNELlQKJb6— FBI Milwaukee (@FBIMilwaukee) October 17, 2018
We keep praying for Jayme’s safe returning home.
What to do in case your close person goes missing
Dirick Enderk / Shutterstock.com
- Contact the authorities immediately. In such cases, every minute counts!
- Talk to friends and family members who can have any information about a missing person.
- Get the community involved in the search by sharing the news on social media.
- Check hospitals as a missing person might be there.
- Track the phone as it may indicate the location of a person who went missing.
- Do not panic and try to calm down. Bad thoughts only make the situation worse.
We hope any of your family members will never face a similar situation. Anyway, now you know what to do in such case. Keep safe!
The material in this article is for informational purposes only and does not replace the advice of a certified specialist.