Congratulations! Harry And Meghan’s Son Archie Made A Sweet Debut In The Queen’s Christmas Speech
December 26, 2019
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth made a sweet comment about her youngest great-grandson Archie Harrison during her annual Christmas speech 2019. Any ideas about what she said?
Getty Images / Ideal Image
Baby Archie now
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle welcomed their first son Archie in May 2019.
- For now on, Archie is the youngest member in the British royal family.
- Harry and Meghan’s son is currently the seventh in line to the throne.
- This summer, Archie Harrison made his first international trip with mom and dad to South Africa.
- Harry and Meghan want their son to stay aside from the royal spotlight and enjoy his life as a ‘private citizen’.