Canadian Tabloid Makes It Clear If Harry And Meghan Are Allowed To Relocate There, And People Have Mixed Opinions
January 17, 2020
A Canadian tabloid reported that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle shouldn’t be allowed to relocate to Canada. We have only one question here – Are They Serious?! People on social have mixed opinions about it.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: Canada plans
- Last week, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle made a decision to step down as senior royals.
- In their post, the Sussexes admitted they plan to live on two countries: Canada and Britain.
- Duchess Meghan is currently in Canada with baby Archie, while Harry had to stay in the UK to attend a summit with the Queen.
- Why Canada? Harry and Meghan adore this country. They fell in love with Canada even more after spending their Christmas vacation there.
- Meghan Markle lived in Toronto for seven years while starring in Suits.