Zebra Cactus Vs. Lace Aloe: Which One Is Cutter And Easier To Grow
May 25, 2018 11:20 By Fabiosa
These two plants look a bit similar. And they are favored by homeowners not just for their looks but also for their ability to grow in low light conditions. If you consider the possible choice, take a look at these tips.
Zebra Cactus: Pros and Cons
rattanatat chimkong / Shutterstock.com
Let’s start with some pros. Zebra Cactus:
- hardly needs any watering;
- is very small in size (up to 6”);
- has a nice look to it.
However, there are the cons, too. The cactus:
- loves sunlight;
- dislikes being planted too closely to other plants (needs up to 6 inches of spacing).
Lace Aloe: Pros and Cons
FJZEA / Shutterstock.com
The pros of this succulent are the following:
- it loves dry and sandy soil;
- it looks gorgeous;
- it has a range of healing properties.
- it can grow pretty large in size (up to 20 inches);
- it needs much sun to flourish;
- it needs much watering during the active growth phase.
This info will help you make your choice and add some green decor to your interior.