Meghan Markle's Youthful Look: Simple Beauty Secrets From The Former Actress Now Duchess Of Sussex
September 6, 2019 03:12 By Fabiosa
When you look at pictures of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, you wouldn't notice that the Duchess is three years older than her husband. Many have wondered how the former actress has been able to maintain her youthful and glowing look? She eats right, exercises, and does yoga but there’s one more beauty secret - inner facials.
Getty Images / Ideal Image
What is inner facial?
The inner facial is a massage technique designed by Nichola Joss, a celebrity specialist whose list of clients includes Meghan Markle, Kate Moss, and Jennifer Lopez. Why is it called an inner facial? Because it involves massaging the cheek muscles from the inside.
Speaking to PEOPLE about the facials Joss said:
It adds vitality to the muscle. It makes it softer but stronger, and obviously working from the inside of the mouth really addresses the core element of the muscle.
The massage lasts 60 minutes and costs about $307 per session, according to Nichola’s website.
Getty Images / Ideal Image
If you aren’t anywhere near London (where Nichola works) and don’t have $307 to spare, you can use a few simple massage movements Joss shared on Instagram:
In addition to the massage, you can try a few exercises to improve the tone of facial muscles and give your face a natural glow.
JRP Studio / Shutterstock.com
1. Flirty eyes
This exercise improves the skin around the eyes. Here’s how to do it:
- pull your lips in and open your mouth;
- put your index fingers under the eyes, the fingers pointing at each other;
- lookup, blink as fast as you can for 30 seconds and relax.
2. The smile smoother
Do this exercise to improve the tone of your cheek muscles and area around the mouth:
- stick your tongue firmly into one side of the mouth, against your mouth-to-nose lines from the inside;
- hold the expression for 10-15 seconds and do the same for the other side;
- do one more rep for each side;
- draw your lips in and open your mouth;
- keeping the expression, stroke the mouth-to-nose lines with your index fingers about 10 times.
3. Smooth the brows
This move helps with the wrinkles on your forehead:
- put your fingertips vertically in the middle of your forehead;
- pressing your fingertips only slightly, sweep them from the middle of your forehead to the temples;
- return to the initial position and repeat 10 times.
This article is solely for informational purposes. Before using any of the information provided above, consult a certified specialist. The use of the information outlined above can be harmful to health. The editorial board does not guarantee any results and does not bear any responsibility for harm or other consequences that may result from the use of the information provided above.