7 Instagram Accounts Of The Most Famos And Cutest Cats
Among everything on the internet that's a pure delight to look at, cats deserve a very special place. In fact, there's a name for this kind of place – Instagram, a sacred territory for cats and cat lovers alike.
When we decided to check out how Silas is doing, who was very skinny when rescued but is quite chubby and happy now, we found out that many cats are more Instagram famous than some people. Actually, the number of Instagram kitty accounts evoking warm and fuzzy feelings is very impressive and almost impossible to resist. They are worth following – for an anytime, anywhere instant mood boost and a purrrfect daily dose of cuteness.
Rounding up the top-something would certainly be a mission impossible, but here are 7 popular cats with amazing personalities who are oh so adorable.
1. To start with, here is an update on Silas.
A few years ago, Silas was found on a roadside, severely malnourished, dehydrated, with lung and eye infections, dirty and close to death. Today, he is a fluffy furball and an Instagram celebrity.
2. Nala was adopted when she was 5 months old.
Nala is 7 years old now. She has a home filled with love and 3,5 million Instagram followers.
She enjoys getting into boxes...
... dressing up as other animals...
... and the company of friends.
3. The travelling cat – the most adventurous moggy you've ever met.
Suki the cat travels by plane and car, exploring the mountains, woods, lakes, streams, and many other places we'd all love to visit if we had the time.
Suki certainly loves the beautiful scenery and accompanying her owner everywhere on her travels – that's one great formula for making both of them happy.
4. Hosico is 3 years old and kind of shy.
His hobbies are quite cat-common. He loves to nap, eat, and play, which sometimes looks like a combination of all these.
He sometimes travels, too.
5. Hana, the cat with large eyes, is very popular. She is only 3 years old, but her Instagram followers amount to more than 300 thousand.
Isn't she adorable?
Hana has a bird friend. We tend to assume that cats and birds don’t get along, but these two don't agree.
6. Graveskull, in addition to simply looking cat-cute, has a unique talent: She's a real back massage specialist!
Spending time with her friends is another thing Graveskull loves.
7. When Brimley was adopted at the shelter, his new owners had no idea he would turn into a white fluff-ball over the next few months.
What a cute one!
Napping at work.
Each of them is incredibly cute and blessed with wonderful owners. Which one is your favorite?