In What Cases Does Your Elderly Dog Need A Diaper And How To Find The Right One?
October 1, 2018 14:44
The age of the animal manifests itself through different unpleasant symptoms, which indicate the health status. Some of these symptoms may require a diaper.
When does a dog need diapers?
- After surgery, when the dog does not control its urination.
- In the case of diseases with incontinence among the symptoms.
- During the estrus cycle in females, and when males mark territory.
- If the dog cannot wait until going for a walk.
- When traveling over long distances.
- In older age, when the dog does not control urination.
Thus, a diaper is an opportunity for the dog and its owner to live more comfortably.