“I Will Dance On Her Grave”: Woman Confessed She Hates Her Mother. Internet Reaction Wasn’t Long In Coming
June 18, 2019 12:40
The relationship between children and parents are often difficult. It is believed that the worst conflict period is in adolescence. At the same time, mature people sometimes feel far from the warmest feelings towards their mothers and fathers.
Ruslan Guzov / Shutterstock.com
There may be several reasons for this:
- lack of attention and love in childhood;
- constant interference in their lives and ignorance of any boundaries;
- excessive custody and unnecessary advice;
- bad habit of insisting on being always right;
- lack of confidence in their opinions;
- attempts to manipulate them and others.