5 Simple Tasks For Children That Hardly Any Adult Can Solve
April 16, 2019 17:47 By Fabiosa
One of the reasons for the effective and rapid material absorption for more dynamic interaction with the world is well-developed attention, perception, and memory. Moreover, they should be trained throughout your life as the most vital skills.
A good option for maintaining intense brain activity is entertaining logic puzzles. Today, we want to offer you a few. Children can easily cope with them. Let's see how good you are at thinking logically. Take your time with the answers, though. Don’t rush – we will give you the solutions if you aren't able to deal with the tasks.
1. Name five days without calling numbers (1, 2, 3…) or names of the days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday…)
Correct answer: The day before yesterday, yesterday, today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow.
2. What question can you never answer “yes?”
Correct answer: “Are you sleeping?”
3. What do you own, but others use it more often than you?
Correct answer: Your name.
4. What does any astronaut lose in space?
Correct answer: Weight.
5. How do you write “nineteen,” remove “one,” and end up with “twenty?”
Correct answer: With Roman numerals, XIX – XX.
Were any of these tasks especially difficult for you?
Share this post with your friends and check their logic as well. Try arranging a competition among them to see who will cope faster. Let the fun begin!