These 12 Women In Swimsuits Proved That It’s Everybody’s Right To Shine At The Beach And On Social Networks!
March 6, 2019 15:11 By Fabiosa
The approach of a swimsuit season terrifies many women due to self-esteem related issues, which come from standards imposed by society. Some ladies feel insecure because of extra pounds around the waist, others because of cellulite, still others – because of stretch marks. All in all, many women approach their vacation in a less than a cheerful mood.
Dear girls, our life is too short and too precious to worry about such nonsense as the figure or what some people may think!
We prepared pictures of 12 ladies proudly wearing plus size bikinis. They remind us that regardless of how your body looks, it is always ready for the beach. Accept this fact and enjoy your vacation to the fullest!
1. "Want a beach body? let me tell you how to do it... put your body, no matter the shape, on a beach and tada!!! just love the body you have and try to smile :)"
2. "I used to judge myself so much for not looking like these images found on the internet/magazines but I realized it’s never just one shot and they are always retouched. So I’m here to bless you with a non retouched image of me with cellulite!"
3. "I felt free once I realized I was never going to fit the narrow mold that society wanted me to fit in."
4. A young mother from Australia is proud of her appearance and motivates women all around the world to join her at the beaches this summer.
5. "Summer advice: wear (but I know how hard it is just to do it) what’s best for you during the summer. Everyone deserves to breathe and be comfortable in their own bodies regardless of size, scars, dark marks, veins, hair on it.”
6. Life is beautiful!
7. "I feel on top of the world. I feel beautiful. I feel happy. And most importantly I feel completely comfortable in my own skin."
8. She is beautiful, no matter what!
9. Relax about a few extra folds and enjoy swimming.
10. "Snacks come in all delicious shapes and sizes, one is not tastier than the other...just different!"
11. "Just a reminder during these warm months ahead: your body is already bikini ready."
12. "Don’t change your body to get respect from society. Instead let’s change society to respect our bodies".
What do you think about not feeling ashamed of our bodies and just enjoying the summer? We are all in favor! Share your thoughts in the comments!