15 Heart-Warming Pictures That Prove Love Can Last Forever
November 19, 2018 15:34 By Fabiosa
We are used to saying that life used to be better before: The grass was greener, the sky was bluer, and everything was easier.
What we all can agree on is that the relationships between our moms and dads, as well as those of our grandparents, were stronger – 70 years together is no limit for many of them! Nowadays, people are careless about relationships.
VGstockstudio / Shutterstock.com
To shatter the myth that family loses its value over time, we have found a proof that love can last forever!
1. This couple has been inseparable since the day they met, they both were 3 years old.
One of my best friends married the girl of his dreams on Saturday - they met when they were 3. from r/pics
2. Together since 6th grade. They managed to keep their love through the years.
3. The same love, the same dress! Over 20 years together.
My wife might be a vampire... (Left: junior prom; Right: almost 20 years later, wearing the exact same dress.)
4. The tree has grown, parents have aged, love has only got stronger. 1975 and 2016.
5. 58 years ago and now. Can you beat this?
6. Then and now.
Then and Now from r/pics
7. Grandma and grandpa have grown old, but they have still got the spirit!
8. The couple on their wedding day. The last photograph taken shortly before grandma passed away.
My grandma and grandpa on their wedding day, and one of the last pictures of them together before she died from r/pics
9. 40 years later.
10. The couple's progression in 4 pictures(swipe right to see them all)
11. 1983 vs 2013. And they still have the same sparkles in their eyes!
12. So touching it makes you shed a tear...
13. The couple at their wedding in 1982 and their daughter's wedding in 2015.
14. It has been 50 years and they love each other just ass strong.
15. These two got married after knowing each other for a month. 10 years later, she lost her sight. Now, they celebrate their 30th anniversary!
Married within a month of meeting, mom went blind 10 years in. Happy 30th to my parents! from r/pics
Do you know any couples who have been together for many many years? Tell us some inspiring stories in the comment section!