Do you consider yourself a very attentive person? In this case, this test will be very useful for you, because it helps to check whether your attention is as good as you think.
5 exercises will make you put on your thinking cap
Look at the following sets of similar pictures. Frankly speaking, they are nearly identical. The case is that each set has one little difference. Very attentive people can spot all five differences. Check if you are one of them!
1. Spot the difference in this portrait
2. Do you see the distinction between these two pictures?
3. Can you spot the difference here?
4. Try to find the variation between these two pictures
5. To find only one extra detail isn’t as simple as it seems
Hope this process was exciting for you. Let’s find out the right answers.
This is where we have hidden additional details:
1. In the second picture, the girl has earrings.
2. In the first portrait, we have added a bracelet.
3. In the second picture, you can see the disguised pin.
4. Did you notice the mole on her cheek in the first portrait?
5. Did you see the ring on her finger in the second picture?
Count your correct answers. The more points you have, the more attentive you are. Only the most attentive people can find all five distinctions.
Have you found all of them? Congratulations! You can really be proud of your attentiveness.
Share this test with your friends to see their results.