They Outshined All The Mockers! Former 'Ugly Ducklings' Showed Their Miraculous Transformations
Fairy tales teach us a lot, including the fact that even the ugliest ducklings once turn into beautiful swans. Our today’s heroes are living proof of this. When they were schoolchildren, they were constantly teased by peers because of their different appearance. However, they have literally changed beyond recognition over these years.
Social networks users constantly invent new flash mobs where people share pictures of their experience. This time, a lot of people got engaged in another one, called "Be careful with those you call ugly." Hundreds of users shared their pictures from the school time and showed what wonderful changes have happened to them over this period. Probably, people who mocked them in childhood now strongly regret it!
The former ugly ducklings showed how they changed.
1. Indeed, the contact lenses changed her a lot.
Age ~11 to 20 - I owe a lot to contacts, braces, filling in my eyebrows, and my hairline somehow growing forward. from r/uglyduckling
2. Sometimes, injuries make you think over your life.
3. Wow! What a hard gym work.
4. Perhaps, she couldn’t have dreamt of such forms at 12.
5. Her dentist worked really well.
12-23 puberty and private dentistry.. and let’s not forget fake tan and makeup get a lot of credit here! from r/uglyduckling
6. Here is what five years and changed life priorities can do with a man.
7. How wrong her father was.
8. The proper haircut influenced her image greatly.
9. She could promote her former scouts’ organization.
4th grade me & 22 year old me. The photographer even made me push my glasses up because I liked to wear them on the tip of my nose -_-
10. This puppet can already forget about those smirky smiles.
11. She must be so glad to reject those dates.
15 to 21 My former bullies have asked me out not even realizing we went to the same school for four years! :P from r/uglyduckling
12. Do you really think the case is in her hair color?
Those were astonishing transformations! Which one impressed you the most? Share your favorite one in the comments!