10 Hilarious Yet Nonetheless Effective Lifehacks From The Internet
May 3, 2019 18:00 By Fabiosa
Nowadays, you can find loads of useful tips on the internet that can make our lives easier and save time in various situations. Learning such lifehacks, we often wish we knew it sooner.
And some ideas are so creative and out-of-the-box, you can't but laugh and wonder how on earth a person comes up with something like that in the first place!
10 hilarious yet nonetheless effective lifehacks from the internet
1. For when a socket is too high or the cable is too short
2. How to prevent your laptop from overheating
Use a fork or two as a laptop cooling pad. They elevate your laptop with maximum airflow and tilt they keyboard from r/lifehacks
3. A place to keep your valuables safe. No one will want to look there!
4. What to do if you have to do the dishes? Just print out a photo of an empty sink and put it on top of the dishes!
5. A carpet from carpet samples
6. A neat trick to get your child to take medicine
7. How to toast a slice of bread without a toaster
8. When you don't want to shed a single tear while chopping onions
9. One more lifehack to avoid doing the dishes
I will not do the dishes by any means necessary pic.twitter.com/uD5APUHgbC— STEPHEN (@ITSYOURBOYTADI) August 6, 2014
10. When a gap in the cubicle is awkwardly large
Well, these people will do all right in life, that's for sure. So, which of these amusing tips would you apply? Looking forward to your answers and own lifehacks in the comments!
This material is provided for informational purposes only. Some of the products and items discussed in this article may cause an allergic reaction and damage your health. Before use, consult a certified technician/specialist. The editorial board is not responsible for any harm or other consequences that may be caused by the use of the methods, products or items described in this article.