How To Rejuvenate The Skin Of Your Hands Even After 60. 2 Amazing Mask-Scrub Recipes!
June 3, 2019 16:10 By Fabiosa
Hands are a woman’s business card and signature, so they should always be well-tended. Wear gloves in the cold season or while cleaning the house, remember to apply the nourishing cream before going to bed and to indulge yourself in spa procedures once or twice a week. By the way, you don’t need to go to a salon for the latter. You can make masks for hands at home from most common ingredients. Further, you will find 2 effective recipes that have been tried by many women. Choose a suitable mask and use it!
How to properly apply hand masks
- For a noticeable effect, complete the whole course of procedures. Spare 20 free minutes before bedtime 1-3 times a week.
- Apply the mask on clean and dry hands. Warm them up with a slight massage.
- The procedure will take you 15-20 minutes. After this, rinse the mask with warm water. Some masks can be left overnight, in which case wear special cotton gloves.
- Apply the hand cream afterwards.
- 2 tbsp of sea salt;
- 2 tbsp of baking soda;
- 3 tbsp of face foam (or cleanser);
- a few drops of lemon juice (optional).
Preparation and use
1. Grind the large-grain salt. Pour it into a bowl.
2. Add baking soda and gel or facial cleanser.
3. Apply the mask-scrub on your hands.
- 1 slice of orange;
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
1. Squeeze the juice of the orange slice, add the vegetable oil.
2. Apply on the skin of hands and elbows and massage for 10-15 minutes.
3. Remove the remains with a paper towel.
Save this recipe so as to find it on your Facebook wall, when you decide to take good care of your hands!
This article is solely for informational purposes. Before using any of the information provided above, consult a certified specialist. Use of the information outlined above can be harmful to health. The editorial board does not guarantee any results and does not bear any responsibility for harm or other consequences that may result from the use of the information provided above.