Extreme Cleaning Methods That Will Return The Initial Shine To Your Oven
November 28, 2018 09:35
An oven is an indispensable kitchen appliance used to cook a variety of dishes. It isn’t surprising that at some point it starts to smell unpleasant and look so bad that it is hard to imagine it is used for cooking and not for garbage disposal. Today, we will tell you how to turn your everyday helper back into a shiny kitchen superstar.
Poznyakov / Shutterstock.com
Basic oven care secrets
- Always wipe the inside after cooking.
- Warm the oven to 120°F before cleaning.
- Remove all items that can be washed separately.
- Don’t peel the dirt off with metal scrapers. It will damage the oven’s enamel!
- Leave the door open after washing to let excess moisture and smell evaporate.