Self-Massage Guide To Get Rid Of A Stomach Apron And A Fat Flabby Belly
March 8, 2018 18:35 By Fabiosa
One of the most pleasant ways to get rid an annoying flabby belly is massage. The pleasurable procedure can be done by a specialist but it can often cost a handsome sum. If you want to save up, you can learn self-massaging techniques and do unwinding and fat-burning sessions anytime you want. All you need is to cut 15 minutes off your schedule.
Why does the stomach massage work?
This massage improves microcirculation in the problem area, which helps normalize metabolic processes. Plus it helps to make the skin smoother and more elastic.
How to do it properly.
Perform the procedure in the morning or in the evening once or twice a day.The best time is an hour before meals or 2 hours after:
1. Lie on your back, bend your legs and make pinching movements with your hand on your belly. Move clockwise on an imaginary circle, gradually narrowing its diameter. After 1 minute, increase the pressure. The skin should turn slightly red. After 5 minutes, finish the exercise.
2. Head to the bathroom. Now you will need to work on problem areas with a shower jet. Direct the shower head to the stomach and the sides of your belly, move it clockwise. You can alternate warm and cold water while doing this. Do this exercise as long as the previous one.
ben bryant / Shutterstock.com
3. Go back to the lying position again. Bend your legs, take a fat fold and roll it in your hands. Imagine that you need to squeeze something out of it, but be gentle, so that there are no bruises left. Then stroke the stomach clockwise.
4. Then rub the fat fold between your fist and the palm of the other hand.
Vidu Gunaratna / Shutterstock.com
5. Finish the massage with a clockwise stroking.
Another popular form of the massage is performed with honey. Apply the product on the palm of your hand and lightly pat the skin of your belly. This procedure will be useful if you want to reduce your waist size and improve the condition of your skin.
Just remember that honey is an allergen. Therefore, before the procedure, you need to check if your skin will react to it. To do so, apply the product to your wrist and wait. If after 30 minutes there is no redness, you can start the massage.
Nik Merkulov / Shutterstock.com
Remember that a massage is not the only remedy for weight loss. Be sure to add proper nutrition and physical activity into your daily life, and then you will be able to see the result.
This article is solely for informational purposes. Before using any of the information provided above, consult a certified specialist. Use of the information outlined above can be harmful to health. The editorial board does not guarantee any results and does not bear any responsibility for harm or other consequences that may result from the use of the information provided above.