DIY Manicure Tricks: How To Make The Nails Look Like They Were Made By A Professional
January 18, 2018
Looking good, they say, is good business, but what they will never say is spending tons of cash at beauty parlors is also good business for salon owners.
Visiting a beauty salon is no doubt therapeutic, but what happens when you can’t afford the cash to get your nails done, do you just let it grow out of proportion? What if you could learn to get them fixed yourself?
With the tips below, you can do your manicure and pedicure all by yourself and still appear like a pro did them.
Secret of Perfect Manicure
Basically, the secret of a perfect manicure is healthy nails. An unhealthy nail is a manicurist’s worst nightmare and yours too. However, to have that perfect manicure, you can take the following steps:
- Ensure you moisturize your hands to keep it looking healthy.
- On a daily basis, apply cuticle oil to prevent cracking and hangnail.
- Another point to note is: While making your nails, ensure you file them in one direction.
- Also, invest in a good strengthener as it helps prevent splitting and peeling nails.
- Lastly, for a healthy, strong and perfect manicure, always start your manicure with a base coat as it helps to prevent polish staining.