Dog Owner Didn’t Know It Was The Last Time She Kissed Her Petey Goodbye. She Wouldn’t Have Left A Snack Bag On A Counter
March 1, 2018 17:49
The world, especially dog owners, must know about the danger of snack bags. The thing is they might be lethal for your pets. It takes up to 3 minutes to bring down the oxygen levels to a minimum. And numerous stories testify to the fact that a pet might suffocate even if his owner is somewhere in another room.
The story of Christina Young and her dog Petey is a sad example. But she explains a danger that is hidden behind these bags. On that morning, she didn’t know it was the last time she kissed her doggy when leaving for work. When her partner came home, he saw a dreadful picture of their lifeless dog lying with a bag of chips over his head. He somehow managed to get it off the counter…