10 Fabulously Old And Abandoned Houses That Store The Memories Of The Past
Seems like nostalgia does not solely belong to humans. Houses have memories too. They keep the past in their hearts and have a way of sharing that feeling with us through their lonely and old looks. These enchanted places managed to preserve the pain, the past and the faith in their humans.
1. A house of dream or a dreaming house?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present." - Bil Keane
2. Where the past meets the future.
The modern door and window look rather modernistic.
3. And a beauty she is.
4. Super moody! Beyond the blues
"We are products of our past, but we don't have to be prisoners of it." - Rick Warren
5. Loyalty incarnate; still waiting for them to come back.
6. Hello, I'm Mr. Ed.
7. I can almost hear the music.
"My yesterdays walk with me. They keep step, they are gray faces that peer over my shoulder." - William Golding
9. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.
10. The disappearing act - the past is being erased.
"Memories are the key not to the past, but to the future." - Corrie Ten Boom
These touch our hearts by bringing back the past and showing us the life is just a moment we have now.