6 Witty Riddles To Stretch The Mind
Riddles are perfect for those people who want to spend some time having fun and challenging the brain at the same time. They require some intellectual work, but also it is an ideal way to spend free time either alone or together with friends. They expand your knowledge and give a great feeling of satisfaction when you get the right answer.
Here are 7 tricky riddles, which seem to be hard at the beginning. But just take a few minutes and you will most likely get the right answer. Want to try? Go ahead!
1. I am the black child of a white father, a wingless bird, flying even to the clouds of heaven. I give birth to tears of mourning in pupils that meet me, even though there is no cause for grief, and at once on my birth, I am dissolved into air. What am I?
The answer is: smoke
2. If Fortune had a daughter, what would her name be?
The answer is: misfortune Miss Fortune
3. What goes up as rain comes down?
The answer is: an umbrella
4. What begins with T, ends with T and has T in it?
The answer is: a teapot
5. What kind of dog chases red articles of clothing?
The answer is: a bulldog
6. What building has the most stories?
The answer is: a library
How many correct answers do you have?