How To Make A Mat From Three Towels
February 9, 2018 16:02 By Fabiosa
If you want to add some creativity to your bathroom, here is one lifehack possible to use. Everything you need is three towels of different colors. Following these tips, it's possible to get an incredible mat from towels.
Make your bathroom stand out
You need to take:
- towels (3 pcs. of different colors);
- some threads;
First, cut the towels into strips of 3-4 cm.
2. Cut its edges with scissors.
3. Fold the strips of 3 pieces of different colors, put one on top of the other, and fix them in the top.
4. From each strip, twist the tube and fix it with pins.
5. Weave the braid from the tubes, adding strips of towels while weaving.
6. Fix the end with a thread.
7. When all braids are woven, twist them into a round mat.
8. Sew a side of the thread.
Here are some tips on how to create a mat from towels that can add some coziness and will look outstanding.