10 Most Infamous Love Triangles
January 2, 2018 15:11 By Fabiosa
Some of them are royal people. Others are celebrities in the movie industry. However, they all have one thing in common. Their relationships were covered by tabloids, and the shocking revelations became even more scandalous.
These people were smack-dab in the public eye. Still, in their quest for love, they were involved in perhaps some of the most talked about love triangles till date.
1. Jennifer Aniston - Brad Pitt - Angelina Jolie
2. Demi Moore - Ashton Kutcher - Mila Kunis
3. Monica Lewinsky - Bill Clinton - Hillary Clinton
4. JFK - Jacqueline Kennedy - Marilyn Monroe
5. Princess Diana - Prince Charles - Camilla
6. King Henry VIII - Catherine of Aragon - Anne Boleyn
7. Eddie Fisher - Debbie Reynolds - Elizabeth Taylor
8. Hilary Duff - Aaron Carter - Lindsay Lohan
Guys remember when Aaron Carter dated Hilary Duff & Lindsay Lohan at the same time? Original playa pic.twitter.com/9sPi0uHdId
— KVS (@Kayla_VanScoy) November 5, 2016
9. Kurt Cobain - Courtney Love - Billy Corgan
10. Selena Gomez - The Weeknd - Justin Bieber
It might seem odd to hear that people fall in love more than once, but it does happen, and these couples are living proof of that statement.