14 Fun Photobomb Moments Where Fans Got Their Favorite Celebs To Do Exactly What They Want
There's nothing more perfect than meeting a celebrity in the oddest of places, except, perhaps, getting a picture with them.
Anton_Ivanov / Shuttershock.com
The perfect celebrity selfie
There is no one way to make the perfect selfie with a celeb, but the underlying factor is you have to be a great judge of context and the universe has to be working in your favor.
Many selfie/photobomb sessions have gone horribly wrong. And the reasons for this are often simple. As a general rule, approaching a celeb just because you see them across the street may not work out well 9 times out of 10.
Fans who got it right
That said, some people know how to bring out the best in most celebs, with the exception of Kanye West. It's impossible to catch Kanye on a good day. The best you can get is a blank face.
But, the right mix of playful ideas and timing can get even a Beyonce to fall in line with ideas for how the photo session should play out.
Here are some of the best selfie, photobomb moments in celebrity history:
1. This woman caught Bill Clinton at just the right time.
2. The star actor Nicholas Cage flies economy. Who knew!
3. This is odd, but Bill Murray's eyes strayed.
"Here's a pic of Bill Murray staring at my boobs. This is the only picture I have with him. Enjoy. Thank my aunt." from r/pics
4. And this fan gets a selfie with Peter Dinklage.
5. Morgan Freeman made this fan nervous.
6. Tom Holland and the super cute fan look really good together.
7. This fan stole a selfie from Rihanna. He almost did not get away with it, or Rihanna was just messing with him.
8. The Queen looks happy photobombing these ladies.
9. Samuel L. Jackson just redefined the celebrity selfie.
10. She did not even need to ask Daniel Radcliffe for a selfie.
So my friend was outside a Broadway show when this guy grabbed her phone to take a selfie with her. from r/pics
11. This is too cute. Sophie Turner fanned out when she met Ryan Gosling.
12. These students had the pleasure of a Prince William photobomb.
@998KCFM cheeky photo by prince William pic.twitter.com/5HAuZgnJA7
— Jack Raspin (@RaspinJack) June 4, 2014
13. A rare Ed Sheeran sighting.
14. Liam Neeson showed up at this sandwich place for his free meal.
Basic selfie rules
Let’s face it. Meeting your favorite celeb can be a lot of pressure, but it’s important to remember a few things straight up before you approach them.
Celebrities are human. No one wants to be randomly intercepted by a stranger in the street. They are people with lives beyond the ones we know from our screens.
Just try to act as chill as possible and be respectful.