Simple Instruction On How To Turn Off Irritating Social Media Notifications
March 19, 2018 10:55 By Fabiosa
Social media are a huge part of our modern society. But have you noticed how much time you spend on them? You can have your life back by simply turning off notifications! We’re about to show you how exactly you can do this.
Sometimes, you’re waiting for those notifications to pop up and see some likes under your new profile picture. However, sometimes, notifications can be pretty irritating, so you might want to turn them off. Let’s look at some of the options:
1. After you've logged in your Facebook account, tap three horizontal lines in the top right.
2. Scroll down until you find “Notifications Settings.”
3. As you can see, there are lots of options. You can turn off notifications from a certain group, or even a certain person. However, if you want to turn off all notifications, tap “Push.”
4. Slide a “Do Not Disturb” switch. A small window should pop up where you select “Until I turn it off.”
This instruction is for Android users. The interface might slightly differ if you use iPhone. However, the principles are still the same.
Many other social media can bother us with notifications. Here are some simple steps to turn off your Instagram and Twitter notifications:
1. Go to your profile and then tap on these three buttons in the top right corner.
2. You are now in "Options" menu. Scroll down to find “Push Notifications.” Tap on it.
3. Here, you can turn off every single notification by simply tapping “Off.” Or you can leave some of them if you like.
1. Tap on your profile icon.
2. Select “Settings and privacy.”
3. Find and select “Notifications.”
4. Go to “Advanced Filters.”
5. Finally, check the boxes corresponding to notifications you don’t want to receive.
You can now have a quiet time without ringing and clicking noises! We hope that you’ve found this article useful.